Lear Corporation is one of the world's leading suppliers of automotive seating and electrical distribution systems. The company's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of approximately 120,000 employees located in 36 countries. Lear's headquarters are in Southfield, Michigan, and Lear is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
RevoLaze Technology for Cloth & Leather
* RevoLaze delivers our patented, digital laser technology on up to 74-inch roll goods in a “etch-on-the-fly” continuous manner.
* Allows etching on cut pieces as well with a simple conveyor system.
* Proprietary software offers digital freedom and infinite flexibility for designers to create a variety of looks and unique designs to take advantage of both the high end and low end of the marketplace.
* Individual customization.
* Product yield maximized by the precision of the laser (nearly 100%).
|Laser-Etched Cloth & Leather with RevoLaze Technology|